Sunday, September 18, 2011

GUEST: Ashley Marie Lucas

Today my special guest is a wonderful new author named Ashley Marie Lucas. Ashley's been making a name for herself with several recent releases, and exploring her visions with various genres. Please welcome her, and enjoy getting to know her a little. First we'll ask a few questions, then we'll look at her newest release! Wonderful to have you here, Ashley!

How long have you been writing?

I have been writing all my life, but as for published about three months now. I am blessed that XOXO publishing gave me a chance.

How long have you been a published author?

Three months, my first release is Revenge is Best Served Hot in Tina B Anthology Vol 1

What titles do you have available?

My first release was in the Tina B Anthology Vol 1 Revenge is Best Served Hot MM contemporary, Jamie is a secretary who gets revenge on his boss in the most creative way possible. I liked him he is a brat I liked that about him.


My second release is Phoebe’s wolf. This is a duet with Venus Cahill. In Moonlight Tales. MF werewolf story. Phoebe is a strong woman and adored having her story told. She is a little boss to write but she knows what she wants and goes for it.

My third release is in Tina B Vol 2 For the Love of Bryce. This is a vampire and werewolf story MM this one is done with dream connections. I had fun doing this one because it is very differently done.

What made you choose vampires as the subject of this book?

In my latest release Phoebe’s Wolf vampires are the bad guys. I wanted them to be because I figured they could over power a werewolf be as strong as them.

Do you have any new titles coming soon? Will you be venturing into the area of fiction anytime soon?

My work in progress is How I got my Pet Zombie. It is a very different book for me. Less sex focused it is humour focused. I liked the departure from erotica. This one paranormal in nature. With witches and fairies.

What is your favourite genre and why?

Paranormal because you can go anywhere with it.

What, to you, is the most exciting part of the writing process?

Being able to escape and go into a new world you create with your own rules.

If you could co-author a book with anyone, who would you choose and why?

Hummm, I would have to think on this one, I would choose like Cindy Jacks or Desiree Holt two people I admire and aspire to be like.

Where can readers find you on the web?




Blurb for Phoebe’s Wolf

When the bodies of beautiful blond women start showing up in Silver Wolf territory Alpha Jason Likos contacts the Blue Moon pack to help him solve the murders. Detective Phoebe Azure and pack Beta Alex Yarrow are sent to help solve the crimes but as soon as they arrive in town they are get a very unwelcome surprise. Phoebe’s Wolf Used to relying on her detective skills and her were abilities Phoebe Azure is beyond frustrated to find herself in serious trouble. The only man who can rescue her is Silver Wolf Alpha Jason Likos but can he save her in time to catch a murderer and find Phoebe’s missing friend? Yarrow’s Vampire Honoria, ruthless mistress to the Haven Coven is used to defending herself from those who wish to over throw her and gain control but she has never had to defend her heart before. Can a strong man of action like Beta Alex Yarrow be content to let his woman fight her own battles?

BUY IT HERE


2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.