Monday, February 14, 2011

4 NEW RELEASES in one weekend!

I think this must be unheard of, especially for me, but this weekend saw the release of FOUR new titles to my catalogue, so I'm not going to be too detailed in my blurbs, but I will share some gorgeous covers with you, and the links where you can pop over and learn more!! I have a fantasy collection, Historical erotic with a vampire twist, a sweetly sensual Valentine tale written with my wonderful partner in Rome, Italy - and lastly, a hotter than hell ménage tale - my first! So, let's get to the goods!


BEYOND THE GATEWAYS
is a fantasy Collection - tales of epic adventure, and some paranormal dark fantasy, new from XoXo Publishing™ - Check it out HERE



STRANDED!
is my first release with New Dawning International Book Fair, and it's also my first m/f/m ménage tale - a desert island fantasy of the most erotic kind, and you can grab a copy HERE, or at ARe Romance Books, on sale right now!



LOVE TELLS ALL
For Valentine's Day, why not a collection of sweet and spicy tales - another title from XoXo Publishing™ - get it HERE



WHOM GODS HAVE FAVORED
Lastly, for those of you who enjoy an erotic Historical, with a vampire twist, this novella of ancient Pompeii has just been re-released. With a cover that is stunning and appropriate at last, this one is also new to the catalogue at XoXo Publishing™ - and you can get it HERE



All in all, one amazing weekend! And there is more to come, and very soon! Including my first release with Ellora's Cave - HIDE AND SECRET - a contemporary romance that will singe your eyes!! Will keep ya posted!!

Happy Valentine's Day to all - celebrate it with love, whether you are part of a couple, or indulging yourself...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.