Sunday, October 11, 2009

Guest: BARBORA KNOBOVA

TALES FOR DELICIOUS GIRLS
by BARBORA KNOBOVA

ABOUT THE BOOK:

What’s in a word? Anything you want there to be! D for daring, E for enchanting, L for loving, I for inspiring, C for captivating, I for intriguing, O for outgoing, U for unique, S for sophisticated: DELICIOUS.

"Tales for Delicious Girls" offers witty, refreshing, clever and ironic insight into relationships between men and women from all points of view. The book is a modern relationship manual, providing answers to the most pressing dating and friendship questions that strong, independent, modern women want to know. "Tales for Delicious Girls" deals with wishes, desires and dreams - as well as hilarious mishaps and dating disasters.

However, "Tales for Delicious Girls" is not simply a humorous book. In addition to entertaining the readers, the tales will inspire women to think about their own life and relationships, see themselves through different eyes and realize that they are their own best friend, the pillar of their own life, and the only person they can always count on. "Tales for Delicious Girls" encourages women to love, respect and appreciate themselves, to live the life they have always wanted, and become aware of their true uniqueness and deliciousness. For this purpose and to emphasize the important message delivered by her book, the author has founded the Truly Delicious Club that unites women from all over the world, helping them to realize their own strength and power and overcome difficult life and relationship situations.

This book will make you cry till there are tears in your eyes. It will become your faithful companion, and will help you find yourself. It was written for you because you’re delicious - the most delicious girl in the world.



WATCH THE BOOK TRAILERS!


3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. Someone just forwarded me the newsletter and I about died laughing. Her website is someplace you could spend hours getting lost in the stories... and laughing, crying and going... yep. I am going to get my hands on this ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read her book and did a review that I posted on Amazon. Barb is such a fun and great person. Her book really hit home with me in many ways. In fact, I'm having my 5 daughters read it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies!

    Thank you for your comments! I love connecting with my readers!

    You know, Tales for Delicious Girls is a book for every woman out there. It's hilarious (yes, it still makes me, the author, laugh every single time I flip through it!). It's ironic, sarcastic, edgy, but at the same time it's a book that becomes your friend. It's there to advise and make you think about your yourself, your life and your relationships... Every single chapter shows you that you are unique, wonderful and DELICIOUS and that you just have to love yourself!

    And last but not least, every girl has had her share of JBs, Maxims, Sams, totally gorgeous XYs and other perfectly eccentric and insane guys in her life. It's always good to know that you're not alone! I've been there, I've done it, I've put it down on paper and now I'm telling you all about it :)

    I hope you have fun reading Tales for Delicious Girls and please, love yourself and be a Delicious Girl always!

    Barb http://www.barboraknobova.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.