Monday, July 02, 2007

*** CONTEST ***

Hi everyone!

As most of you know, I'm in the midst of crafting a beautiful romance set in Italy. So, ALL this week, I'm going to ask you to send me facts about Italy!! Amalfi in particular and Rome, of course. Places to visit, shop, nightclubs... anything and everything Italian is fair game.

If you mark your posts "Italy" -- I'll save them all, and at the end of the week, I'll make a random draw for a gift pack to be given to the winner. The draw will be made next Sunday, July 8th, and the winner announced on Monday morning.

All the posts must be made to my newsgroup, and I'm sure this can be a whole lot of fun!! Thanks in advance for participating, and I'll post the contents of the goodie bag later in the week, too.

Join The Newsgroup NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.