Saturday, February 17, 2007

Updates on Forthcoming Releases

Another busy period is coming up, but I wanted to let everyone know what progress things are making. So, to keep it current, this is what's been taking place over the past two days!

I've just completed edits on my next book, Silent Death, my first with New Concepts Publishing, and it looks like a March release. Silent Death is an erotic thriller, with a heavy dose of Martial Arts, as the hero is a ninja! It was great fun to write, believe me.

The next one will be my first book with Forbidden Publications, and if you're a lover of paranormal/vampire tales, then A Whisper of Humanity will be one you don't want to miss! I believe it's also scheduled for March, but I'm not certain of that, so will have to keep you posted.

Another Man's Wife will be out with Samhain Publishing, tentatively in June. This is the revised reprint of my very first pro release, A Safer Haven, which won the Amber Heat Contest back in 2004 -- and won me my first five-star reviews as well!! It's a Western, and I have a great fondness for it, so I'll be happy to see it back on my catalogue!

I've also just been offered contract for a new fantasy novella called The Gates of Infinity. This one involves pirates, time loops, and magic! Liquid Silver Books will be the publisher!

I think that's it for today, as you can see, busy weekend already! I have to finish my Wicked Escapes column today, and will announce when it's ready for reading!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.