Thursday, November 30, 2006

4 Angels for SIMPLY THE BEST


SIMPLY THE BEST
Contemporary Action/Adventure romance

4 Angels: Simply The Best is an amazing book that I did not want to put down! Ms. Bridger has created exceptional characters that will touch the reader’s heart. Kaylee and Max are wonderful together as they struggle to make their relationship work. The passion between Max and Kaylee is countered beautifully by the emotional ties pulling them together again and again. I enjoyed that even though Max’s secret life frightened Kaylee, she was unwilling to use that as a reason to end their relationship.

Reviewed by: Tewanda for Fallen Angel Reviews

To read an excerpt: Simply The Best

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Denyse! You have so many books I wanna read. I have the newsletter in my mail but haven't read it yet. I will shortly. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I want to enter the December contest and win THE DEVANE FILES: AN UNSPOKEN BETRAYAL. Yes!
    I just read the newsletter and it is excellent. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.