Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Anyone want to write a story for this??

All right, here's the idea a friend of mine suggested to me that everyone is welcome to participate in. A collection of short, sexy reads that feature your fantasy lovers/heroes. I want to put this together with a few writers, or readers who want to write, who would like to test the waters of erotic romance. If you're interested, let me know, okay? The book is called STUDS 'R US, and is meant to be fun. I'm going to find a proofreader, and a local friend is doing a cover for the fun.

It's simple: Pick a really hot, sexy hero, and write a short story about him. I'm thinking the sub-theme here could be tradesmen, (i.e. carpenters, plumbers, landscapers, etc.), and let's see how steamy your story can be.

If this works out, and 6-10 fun stories can be pulled together for the collection, I can then offer it via my website as one ofthe "freebies" for everyone to enjoy. Sound like something you might want to write a "quickie" for??? Let me know, okay?

Word count in the 5000 word range, and a deadline ofNovember 18th, and we'll see if things can be ready for Christmas!That gives you a shot at Holiday themes, too!! Have fun and email me if you want to participate, okay?

E-mail: denyse@denysebridger.com

1 comment:

  1. All ten slots are filled, and this collection should be available on several author sites by December. Will keep everyone posted, and make an announcement as soon as it's up and ready.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.