Saturday, August 19, 2006

New contracts signed

Another busy week. I've had four new books accepted for Liquid Silver Books, and I'm thrilled!!! Another full-length novel, which is both Historical and contemporary, as well as being a vampire tale full of sex, murder, and other things vampiric! This one is currently a tentative October release, and is called Descent Into Darkness. Then another contemporary action/thriller, The Domino Effect, and the second Devane Files title. I am so excited about all this. Especially the Devane books. Also, a collection of short stories called Passionate Kisses, which will include SIX titles, at least three of them never before released. This week also marked my debut with LSB, and for those of you who haven't heard, my Action/Adventure novel SIMPLY THE BEST is now available!!! It's HOT, and Max Richmonte is one sexy hero. One reader's already used the word "insatiable" to describe him, and I have to agree with her!! I hope you'll check it out at:
http://www.liquidsilverbooks.com/books/simplythebest.htm As always, thanks so much to everyone for your support. I can't tell you how much it means to me to hear from you, and to know that you're enjoying the books. Talk to you again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.