Saturday, June 24, 2006

Contest news and notes

Hey there. The FREE eBook contest is still open, so please do feel free to send in an entry, all right? I've set it to end first week of July 2007, so there's lots of time, and soon there will be new books to choose from, as well.

I've done edits and see some cover sketches for the Greek Fantasy novel, and I think this one is going to be great! ALL the new covers I'm seeing are fabulous, truly.

I'll be blogging at SEx Blog next Saturday, the blog for Liquid Silver Books, Silver Expressions. Drop in, there's lots happening. The first two books from LSB should be coming soon, and I can't wait! Talk to everyone soon....

Oh, and despite some computer glitches, the new REBEL KNIGHT installment has finally been sent to AMC1902, so it should be on the site any day now, honestly!! I'm working on the third chapter now, so stay tuned for all the silliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.